By combining conditions and actions, you can do any of the following with business rules:
• Set field values
• field values
• Set field requirement levels
• Show or hide fields
• Enable or disable fields
• Validate data and show error messages
• Create business recommendations based on business intelligence.
Create business rule
• Open Solution explorer
• Open the entity you want to create the business and then double-click Business Rules.
• Click New.
• Add a description
• Add conditions
• To add an additional clause (an AND or OR) to the condition, click New in the Properties tab to create a new rule, and then set the properties for that rule. In the Rule Logic field, you can specify whether to add the new rule as an AND or an OR.
• Click Apply
• Add actions
• Add a business recommendation
• When you’re done setting properties, click Apply.