If you would like a standalone instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for development / testing /demoing consider using Azure. Your MSDN subscription includes a monthly credit that can pay for it. This overcomes the short life span of Online Trials and the performance and hard drive space issues associated with local VMs. You can start with a template instance that includes Windows and SQL and you just need to add a few server roles and install CRM.
You required following points for setting up dynamics CRM on Azure:
You can get an Azure trial free from https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/.
In above screen showing the benefits of MSDN. Here is Azure link with a credit balance for dev/test.Click on it and signing up to the Azure portal.
Virtual Network, Virtual Machine in Virtual Network and setting up dynamics services mention in following points:
3. In the Create virtual network blade that appeared, enter dynamicsCRMvnet for Name, 10.1.0.0/16 for Address space, FrontEnd for Subnet name 10.1.0.0/24 for Subnet address range, dynamicscrm for Resource group, select your Subscription, a Location and click the Create button, as shown in the following picture
4. The portal only enables you to create one subnet when creating a VNet.Link
5. A virtual network is created. Now create a Virtual Machine with creating VN and Resource Manager.Link
6. As I create three VMs for AD server, SQL Server, and Dynamics CRM server.
7. Follow the same step as we check in Setting up dynamics CRM post. Here we install first Active directory on AD server and creates all required security groups with service accounts use to installation in MS SQL SERVER and Dynamics CRM.
8. For install both SQL and CRM, create a one domain user how having administrator level access on both server and also add in local policy user as log as service.
9. After setting up AD and domain controller. Set the same domain which creates at the time of AD setup in both VMs. Tip if a domain is not shown then check the IP with an AD server and add alternative IP as 220.127.116.11 to access the internet.
10. Install the SQL server and Dynamics CRM, the product key will get you in your MSDN subscription benefits page.
11. After installing SQL and CRM then install SSRS connector on MS SQL server. Installer available in dynamics CRM setup folder ..\..\Server\amd64\SrsDataConnector .